Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday Day 21

Like I mentioned in earlier posts I have been feeling a little off on my body this week.  I am hoping that next week will be better.  I have to say though I have been getting comments about being leaner, so I will totally take it.  I'm not going to lie it makes your day when someone gives you a compliment.  I definitely don't need to hear it but it is very nice.  Sometimes I have to give in and trust other people's eyes because mine can be blinded sometimes lol.  Today was a great day!  I slept in until 11 and there was no waking up to an alarm clock.  That is the most amazing feeling to wake naturally and have no agenda for the day.  Only problem with waking up late and not eating until 12pm is that I felt like I was cramming food in my mouth all day even when I didn't want to so I could hit my blocks for the day uuugghhh.  You may be wondering why I would do such a crazy thing.  Well it screws me up for the next day when I don't eat enough or hit my blocks.  I notice a change in my energy and in my appetite and I end up wanting to eat everything in site all day and crave sugar for quick energy.  In case you have not noticed I very much like to keep myself on an even keel with eating, exercising, and with emotions. 
On a side note I have a new obsession with dates.  They pretty much make everything better!  No I do not eat them in large quantities but I have been adding to protein shakes, having as a small snack with almond butter, and also chopping up and putting in salads to spice up.  It is sweet enough to curb that sweet craving. 


Meal 1 
2 Hardboiled eggs , 1 banana, 1 tbs almond butter, 4 shots of espresso with ice
2 protein, 3 carbs, 6 fat

WOD: warm up 10-8-6-4-2 HSPU strict, and butterfly pullups, then
AMR 20 mins 5 185lb deadlifts, 13 GHD situps, 9 Box jumps     (10 Rounds)

Post Wod Meal: Progenex shake, 1/2 cup coconut milk, water ice blended
3 protein, 2 carbs, 2 fat

Meal 2
Small Bowl of Turkey Chili
3.5 protein, 2 carbs, 2 fat

Meal 3
5.5 oz salmon, 1 cooked spiced apple, 1/2 cup zucchini
3 Protein, 3 carbs, 5 Fat

Snack : 2 HB eggs, about 15 dried apple rings, less than tbs almond butter.
2 protein, 5 carbs, 4 fat

No comments:

Post a Comment