Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Last Day !!

I have not really been posting this week because my eating is still really off.  Nothing sounds good!  I am eating paleo but purely by forcing myself.  Normally I am at 16 blocks and I am barely getting in 13 blocks.  while I was sick my stomach and appetite shrunk greatly.  I am trying to get back up to 16 zone blocks and it has been difficult. I definitely have seen changes in my body over the course of the challenge.  I have gone down a size in lululemon shorts my clothes are fitting kind of loosely and overall I feel pretty good about my body.  Of course their are always things that I would change about my body.  I absolutely cannot stand my stomach, I feel like no matter how lean I get or how much I eat or don't eat it is the last thing to ever look good.  I guess you cannot win them all! lol!!

After the challenge is up I am still going to maintain the same way of eating.  I have always followed the zone, I will continue to stay away from Dairy, sugar, soy and gluten.  I will go back to having 1 cheat meal a week in which I wont think about Paleo.  They usually tend to be not that bad anyway.  Usually my favorite cheat meals include sweet potatoe fries, chips and guacamole, and sushi.  If I am really feeling crazy maybe a cookie or some type of cheat.  The funny part is that I always think that I want to cheat, and then when I do I end up feeling so miserable its not exactly worth it. 

I want to commend everyone on what a great job you did on the challenge.  A lot of you never cheated which was outstanding!  Good Luck to those of you that are going on to 60 days that is awesome!  I will be anxious to announce the winner of the challenge!  :)

FYI I stopped posting food this week since my schedule and eating has been out of whack!

No comments:

Post a Comment