Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 14 Sunday Funday

Normally Sunday is considered a cheat day or an off day.  But since this whole challenge I have managed to stay fairly clean and not cheat on anything big.  Just from a past history with eating disorder I don't like to ever feel like I am restricting.  It is healthier for me to not feel that way.  I wanted some Junior mints so I had them this weekend.  It was probably a small box with the count of 10.    But the difference now, than before the challenge is that I now have sugar and instead of wanting more,  I can have a few and be done.  In fact I actually can't stomach that much sugar anymore.  That is a huge big deal for me!!  I share this with you all because I am not ashamed it was in the past, but also because it helps to explain a little about the way that I am.  It explains my craziness!!J/k.  No worries just like all of you I will be doing Fran as my cheat penalty.  I will probably have Jeff video so I can post!  Can I just reiterate I hate Fran!!!!
Can I just say that my amazing roomie was baking brownies as a dessert for a party she went to, and the smell of brownies filling my apartment was really difficult to ignore probably driving my craving for Junior mints. 

Day 14

Meal 1
Banana Breakfast
3 Protein, 3 Carbs, 6 Fat

WOD
6X 1min power cleans, 1 min row, 1 min rest

Meal 2
Chili over spaghetti Squash, with 1/2 avocado
5 protein, 2 carbs, 3 fat

Snack: Coles Mom's coconut Larabars
2 Carbs, 2 Fat

Meal 3
6oz Baked Salmon, 1 apple, 1 tbs almond butter
4 protein, 2 carb, 6 Fat

Snack : 10 dried pums
6 carb blocks

the evil Junior Mints: handful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment