Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Monday Day 22

I was feeling a bit anxious today, been one of those days in which I am being hard on myself for everything.  So of course me being me how do I deal with that I exercise more.  Might I add that my abs are so sore from the 130 GHD situps I did yesterday,  I feel like every time I laugh or cough that my abs may rupture.  The bear complex was a small piece of hell today.  I definitely know that my body will be feeling it tomorrow.  I think I was so lost in my own head today that I decided to go on a long trail run to kind of calm me down and tune out my thoughts for at least 45 mins.  Needless to say a 42 min trail run run took me 35 mins.  I was wondering why I was breathing so hard haha.  Anyways with all my running around today I still managed to eat a lot and get in all my blocks. 

Meal 1
3 Eggs, with cooked spiced apples, 1tbsp almond butter
3 protein, 2 carbs, 6 fat

Meal 2
Small bowl Turkey Chili
Protein 3, carbs 2, fat 1

WOD: "the Bear"

Post WOD: Progenex blended ice, water 1/2 cup coconut milk, 2 dates, 1/2 banana, 1 teaspoon almond butter
3 protein, 4 carbs, 4 fat

WOD 2: 35 min trail Run

Meal 3
Salad with Baked salmon, Paleo balsamic dressing
3.5 Protein, 2 carbs, 5 fat

Meal 4
4 oz chicken, 1 cup veggies, 2 cups grapes, 1/2 avocado

4 protein, 5 carbs, 2 fat

No comments:

Post a Comment