Saturday, July 16, 2011

A New Kind of Coconut water I'm addicted to!!! Great for Post Workout!!




I have a majorly sensitive stomach so for my post workout I have a hard time taking in Progenex as much as I love it.  The dairy in it does not agree with me.  Over the last week I have decided to try the above brand of coconut water post workout to help get fluids back in since it has been so hot.  I really like it and I immediately feel like I have taken in a gatorade minus the sugary chemicals.  This brand is also really good mixed with Progenex instead of water to help had some carbs in as well.  If you choose to give this a try you can find this brand at Whole Foods and Mother's market.  It really does taste like you cut open a coconut and pored out the water inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment